Biometric Access System Software
Offshore Biometric utilise a market leading access control platform which is user friendly and allows ‘real time’ reports to be generated at the click of a button. The software is scalable to allow further functionality should there be a requirement (additional costs may apply).
– Infinite log events – events stored upon controllers memory and downloaded to database upon connectivity.
– Local & Remote sites – Connect to multiple locations via TCP/IP, serial interface or modem. This allows integration between vessels and shore establishments.
– Anti-passback – this function prevents a user moving in the same direction twice i.e. on-board – on-board, correct transaction order should be on-board-ashore-on-board etc…
– Card editor & printing (with barcode & magnetic stripe) – this enables the operator to design templates for printing ID cards (optional).
– User Tracking – Locate a user’s whereabouts via there last swipe (ISPS level 2&3 only).
– Challenge – this function is monitored by the controller and will randomly prevent access for a known user so they screened to further enforce vessel boarding regulations.
– Fully integrate with existing fire system (optional).
– Photo ID – capture and store pictures in conjunction with card printing (optional).
Software Report Functionality
Typical Reports include the following but not limited to:
– IMO Reports (optional) – Single capture point for all International Regulations.
– Muster Report – compile a full list of who is on-board at any given moment in time.
– Time & Attendance (T & A) – The T & A report provides information on each user regarding the time they boarded, the time they went ashore and calculates total time in between these activities.
For more detailed information on Marine Biometric Access Control System please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org